Our mission is to revolutionize the on-demand workforce in the field services industry by providing a marketplace for companies to easily source and hire highly skilled and qualified field service technicians on demand. We accomplish this by creating an intelligent field service management platform that makes sourcing, deploying, communicating with, and paying techs as simple as clicking a button. Our founding team has spent more than 20 years recruiting, vetting, and dispatching techs around the country and have used their expertise to create a platform that will be hands down the best in the industry.
About the Position
As a member of the Customer Success team, your primary goal is to screen and onboard the most qualified field service technicians to the CLOUDWORK|PRO platform.
As an early-stage startup, we are looking for highly motivated people that can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. Our team is small but growing quickly, and you will have the opportunity to shape and define the role as the company brings new products and offerings to market in 2022 and beyond.
- Evaluate the skill sets of field service technicians through interviews, technical resumes, work examples, etc., in order to identify the technician’s best capabilities and to ensure only the most qualified technicians are brought onboard.
- Maintain the field service technician database, by keeping insurance certificates, contact information, tax documents, etc. up-to-date.
- Identify and promote proper expectations for CLOUDWORK|PRO technicians on the platform and provide ongoing training and support as needed to our field service technicians.
- Communicate CLOUDWORK|PRO’s value proposition to technicians.
- Assist with recruiting independent field service technicians to join CLOUDWORK|PRO using methods such as direct phone calls, email marketing campaigns, website leads, and other business service listings.
- Work with CLOUDWORK|PRO’s management to identify areas in the US and Canada where additional field service resources are required.
- Develop and share monthly reports to upper management on the success of the recruitment program.
- Identify new web app and mobile app enhancements to improve the overall experience of our field service technicians.
Professional Qualifications and Skills
- Experience assessing technical skills and qualifications of technician applicants
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proven track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous experience with installation and service of digital signage, telecommunications, VoIP, satellite, routers, networking equipment and cabling preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical role in IT services
- Ability to effectively work with teams to meet project deadlines
- Familiar with, or ability to learn software tools (Google Suite, customer service software and/or ticketing systems)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Company subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
CLOUDWORK|PRO is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. At CLOUDWORK|PRO, we value diversity. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and local law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.