Our mission is to revolutionize the on-demand workforce in the field services industry by providing a marketplace for companies to easily source and hire highly skilled and qualified technicians. We accomplish this by creating an intelligent field service management platform that makes sourcing, deploying, communicating and paying techs as simple as clicking a button. Our founding team has deep experience developing technology on top of more than 20 years recruiting and dispatching techs around the country. Their knowledge and industry experience has created a unique and advantageous position in the market.
About the Position
The Senior Sales Development Representative (Sr. SDR) position is an early sales hire in our dynamic B2B SaaS startup environment. As a Sr. SDR, your primary goal will be to prospect and qualify potential clients who can benefit from our solution. If successful, this role will quickly move into closing new business. The Sr. SDR is the first point of contact for prospective clients and sets the tone for the sales cycle following. You will report directly to the VP of Business Development and Director of Marketing to qualify prospective leads and understand their needs. By analyzing the collected information, you will determine whether each lead has the potential to convert to an opportunity.
You should have a strong understanding of the corporate sales process and excel at researching leads and starting new relationships. This role is perfect for highly motivated individuals with excellent communication skills. The Sr. SDR position has high growth potential and ultimately a career path to senior sales positions. Every potential client is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate B2B leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new sales channels
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales leaders for next steps
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development to develop targeted lists, outreach strategies, and personalized messaging to generate opportunities
- Respond to inbound inquiries and opportunities
- Update and maintain CRM (HubSpot) including sales team KPIs and reports for Leadership Team
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation and sales playbook
- Set up intro meetings with prospective clients and the Business Development team members
- With success, start closing deals and managing your own pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 1-3 years B2B sales experience, preferably as an SDR in similar industry
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong desire to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with HubSpot (or other CRM software)
- Experience leveraging multiple sales channels: email, LinkedIn, phone calls
- Account-Based Marketing experience
- Knowledge of cold outreach best practices
- Copywriting email drip templates
- Competitive salary and phantom stock bonus plan eligible
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Company subsidized health care plans, dental, vision, life insurance and FSAs
- Potential for fully remote for right candidate
CLOUDWORK|PRO is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. At CLOUDWORK|PRO, we value diversity. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and local law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.