Our mission is to revolutionize the on-demand workforce in the field services industry by providing a marketplace for companies to easily source and hire highly skilled and qualified technicians on demand. We accomplish this by creating an intelligent field service management platform that makes sourcing, deploying, communicating and paying techs as simple as clicking a button. Our founding team has spent more than 20 years recruiting and dispatching techs around the country and has used their knowledge and industry experience to create a platform that will be hands down the best in the industry.
About the Position
As a member of the Customer Success team, your primary goal is to support CLOUDWORK|PRO clients and its network of contract technicians.
As an early-stage startup, we are looking for highly motivated people that can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. Our team is small but growing quickly, and you will have the opportunity to shape and define the responsibilities as the company brings new products and offerings to market in 2022 and beyond.
- Assisting clients with creating and dispatching work orders.
- Assisting clients with coordinating field service technicians.
- Assisting clients with setting up and managing their CLOUDWORK|PRO account.
- As necessary, following up with field service technicians to complete requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries via CloudWork Pro’s customer service software, email, and phone calls.
- Assist in creating training materials as requested
- Customer onboarding, training, and support
- Mediation support for customers
- Gather customer feedback and share it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- Additional responsibilities as requested by management
Professional Qualifications and Skills
- Customer Service experience
- Client-facing soft skills
- Familiar with customer service software and/or ticketing systems
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs)
- Exposure to mobile device environments
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Company subsidized health care plans, dental, vision, life insurance and FSAs
CloudWork Pro is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. At CloudWork Pro, we value diversity. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and local law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.