Our mission is to revolutionize the on-demand workforce in field services by providing a marketplace for companies to easily source and hire highly skilled and qualified technicians on demand. We accomplish this by creating an intelligent field service management platform that makes sourcing, deploying, communicating, and paying techs as simple as clicking a button. Our founding team has spent more than 20 years recruiting and dispatching technicians around the country and has used their knowledge and industry experience to create a platform that will be hands down the best in the industry.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success in winning sales and operating in a fast-paced, competitive startup. This position will report directly to the President with high visibility and tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. This is a ground-floor opportunity with a high-growth SaaS startup with a team of high achievers.
You will play a critical role in developing and nurturing leads from marketing campaigns and seeking out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Ultimately, this role will boost new logo sales and contribute to our long-term business growth by managing a pipeline of prospects, closing new deals, and expanding relationships with existing customers.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Generate new sales opportunities by qualifying leads from marketing campaigns,
- Use a combination of cold calling, email marketing, prospects facing activities for pipeline generation
- Create multi-touch outreach sequences via emails, LinkedIn messages, and other tools as appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of B2B SDR or AE experience
- Google suite of marketing and business products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- HubSpot experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and phantom stock bonus plan eligible
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Company subsidized health care plans, dental, vision, life insurance, and FSAs
- Potential for fully remote for the right candidate
CloudWork Pro is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. At CloudWork Pro, we value diversity. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and local law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.